People tend to constantly experiment with their appearances and looks in order to look more attractive and better. Clothes, accessories and hairstyles constitute an important element in one’s general look. Even some unusual wigs of different cuts and hairstyles are currently highly in demand in order to accentuate one’s overall look. Wigs are being increasingly used by people who are bald or have fragile, brittle or thin hair. It is even being used by people who simply want to modify their facial look or have a broad face.
Obese people or individuals that have a broad looking face are usually challenged to constantly consider the proper haircut that will look right on their heads. The issue with such face becomes even more complex if they have brittle and short hair. A good stylish wig with face-framing layers and mid-length hair cuts may be an ideal answer for individuals with a round face.
Just like clothing, the proper hairstyle may also make use as an effective slimming tool. It gives the ultimate illusion that a person has a longer and slightly slender face, which makes you appear much more attractive and beautiful. Let’s take a look at several essential things which you need to consider before buying wigs for a fat or round face:
– Avoid wigs that have straight haircuts. Instead, choose wigs that have a more sharply curve that will successfully compliment your face and further add a nice softening addition to it. Luscious curved locks draw additional attention to facial features like the eyes and lips, making you look much more attractive than in the past.
– Never go for the straight cross looking bangs, even if the face length appearing straight hair or blunt cuts are in fashion vogue. Such hairstyles tend to widen and shorten the face’s appearance. You may show your forehead since you won’t gain any weight there.
– Nevertheless, individuals with a round face and a broad forehead need to cover it with several strands that fall on it. Try using hair pieces that have side-swept bangs, as these will ultimately make your face look thinner and longer.
– Avoid straight, blunt hair cuts. No matter if straightening is currently in fashion, hairstyles that have a straight geometry can further flatten the face, making it appear heavier and rounder. Instead, opt for textured, longer or layer cuts.
– Whether you have short or long hair, styles that draw additional attention to facial features like eyes and lips and which minimize your jaw line’s width, are the ones best suited for square or round-shaped faces.